We are a startup company looking for B.A. (English)/ M.A (English), Journalism graduates/
students who would like to join our company as Content Writers for our Financial website in
Jobs in Kolkata.
Selected candidates would require to simplify information written in difficult English and convert it in simple English, so that everyone can understand.(Jobs in Kolkata)
1. Candidate must have at least 30WPM typing speed.
2. Candidate should be able to write in simple English without any grammatical mistake. No use of
“difficult words / jargon”. Must have very good knowledge in English.
3. Candidate must be willing to work under pressure.
4. Candidates willing to work in financial news sector.
5. Maximum age 30.
No educational qualification is required. Journalism/ Mass Communication students/ B.A.
(English)/ M.A (English) are preferred.
Freshers are also preferred.
People from any gender, race, ethnicity are welcome.
Candidates must have working permission in India (Jobs in Kolkata)
Job Location: Beside Dum Dum Cantonment Railway Station, Kolkata.
Working Days: Officially employees are required to 6 days a week.
Total Shift Time would be 8 hours of Working + 1 hour of break.
Shifts are divided in 2 slots.
11 AM to 8 PM
12 PM to 9 PMCandidates would be assigned in any above slots as per business requirement.
Who should not join:
1. People who imagined that their work life would be like government job with less work load.
2. People who only want to work in an already Established reputed company.
3. People who are looking for high paying salary at the beginning.
Who should join:
1. People who are not afraid to work for a startup. (Despite high chances for a startup to fail within
short period of time).
2. People who want to learn and grow fast. ( Selected candidates will be the very first batch, so the
chances of promotions are higher for those who would want to join).
3. People who wants to be part of something new and willing to walk extra miles.
4. People who can work enormous under pressure
Currently there are no additional benefits except leaves on national holidays.
Initially there would be no salary deduction as well. PF, ESI and other benefits are
planned to start later on.
Interview process will start from 24th March